Friday, January 22, 2010

All about me

Hey everyone! I'm Madison Farr and I am a senior at Anderson High School. Next year I will be attending the University of Cincinnati, majoring in nursing with a possible minor in Spanish. I played volleyball and track at Anderson and was also involved in some clubs. I am taking two college level classes one biology course and an art class. I am very passionate about art and photography and hope to do something with them in the future as well as nursing. In the summer I work at Riverbend Music Center and in the winter I coach my younger sister's volleyball team.
I don't have much spare time due to my busy school and sports schedule but when I have free time I'm usually with family and friends; they are the most important things to me. I also volunteer at an animal shelter because I am a big animal lover.
One day I hope to travel the world and make a difference in people's lives.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you balance everything but congratulation on getting accepted to the University of Cincinnati. Go BEARCATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you volunteer at an animal shelter! That is so interesting, I don't know how you have the time for all your sports and tough classes.

    ReplyDelete